Hotlines Europe Ltd is seeking a Sales advisor to join our busy sales and customer support team in South Queensferry, Edinburgh.
The primary role is to maximise business with bicycle retailers in Scotland and Ireland, taking control and responsibility for sales within the area.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the candidate will need to identify opportunities, produce leads and follow up to secure new business. Frequent visits will be required to key dealers and prospects to establish and maintain strong relationships.
The successful candidate will also need to be available to work regular weekends throughout the year to support demo and sales events across the UK.
The role will be varied, requiring an adaptable, enthusiastic, strong communicator with a positive attitude and a drive to meet and exceed targets.
Hotlines have a strong portfolio, giving the right candidate a huge opportunity to develop their skills as part of a skilled and passionate team.
The role is based in the South Queensferry office, with regular travel required.
Key tasks within the role:
- Outgoing calls and e-mails to key accounts.
- Accurate and efficient order processing.
- Identify and setup new business leads within the region.
- Frequent visits to new and existing dealers.
- Follow up on leads generated by shows and marketing initiatives.
- Feedback to management team on offers and promotions.
- Monthly reporting on actions and targets for the area and comment on market conditions, trends and competitor activity.
- Attend trade and consumer shows as required.
- Contribute to the team performance, sharing and implementing key sales ideas.
- Monthly and annual workload planning to ensure strategic development.
- Assisting with regular demo events; driving, setting up bikes, advising customers and following up with the shop to appraise its success.
Key skills/job requirements:
- Strong planning skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and target driven.
- Strong negotiator.
- Proficient in customer service/client management.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible approach to work.
- Working knowledge and experience of all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Hands on approach to learning new skills.
- Presentation skills.
- The ability to travel regularly and at short notice.
- Experience working within a sales environment, preferably in bike industry.
- A strong track record in building customer relationships.
- Demonstrable telephone skills.
- A keen interest in cycling
- Educated to degree level is beneficial but not essential.
- Clean driving license.
Salary - £18 or depending on experience
In return Hotlines offers a competitive package as part of our growing, dynamic sales office.
You will be amongst a passionate team with strong product knowledge to help the right candidate hit the ground running.
Who are Hotlines?
Hotlines is a group of passionate industry professionals with a shared interest in providing quality products and premium customer service. We also share a passion for cycling and are driven each day by a desire to improve the cycling experience for consumers and our valued dealer base. Each member of the Hotlines team has been selected to compliment the team and bring a specific skill set to the company; we pride ourselves on working hard and enjoying what we do.
What we do?
Hotlines is a distributor of premium goods to the cycling industry in the UK and Worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient service and expert product knowledge. We are the exclusive UK distributor for many of the leading brands within the cycling industry. We also distribute our own brands Nukeproof, Ragley and Brand X dealer direct Worldwide.
Please email your CV, a creative covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role to email@example.com
The closing date for application is Sunday 16th July 2017.
While we hope to respond to all, this may not be possible in the case of a high number of applicants. If you have not been contacted by 11th August, you have not been successful on this occasion.