We are currently recruiting for a Bike enthusiast to join the Hotlines team in South Queensferry.
The Sales and Tech Advisor is a key role that delivers sales, technical support and targeted promotional / brand sell in. The primary function of this role is to ensure our independent dealer network has a head office contact to ensure all sales orders, queries and technical support can be managed.
A proactive sales approach through outbound calls schedules via call plans to deliver pre-defined territory sales targets. Selling across all brands, promotions and supporting the Field Sales Reps with follow up calls and prospecting.
The Sales and Tech Advisor will also be on hand to provide technical assistance, ensuring our dealers receive best in class product support and advice.
Hotlines is the distribution business owned by Wiggle CRC. We manage over 30 bike brands and supply all of the key retailers in the UK and some foreign territories. Hotlines offers our brands a full service which includes sales, logistics, warranty and brand development / marketing. In addition to our 3rd party brand partners we also distribute the Wiggle CRC house brands to the wider market
- Sales – ensuring outbound sales calls are made against a pre-determined call plan.
- Brand and Promotions Focus – delivering outbound sales support for any new brand sell in initiative and product promotions to help achieve the overall sales target.
- Order Processing – managing all inbound orders and placing all orders onto the order management system.
- Technical Support – being the first point of contact for any product specific question and technical support.
- Area of Expertise – this role will also include the management of a specific area of expertise. This could include product category expertise, operational expertise or systems.
- Events – support at dealer demo and launch/sales events.
- Meeting sales targets
- Outbound call targets
- Door / brand listing targets achieved
- Targets relating to specific areas of expertise
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- Technical expertise within the bike sector.
- A passion for the products and brands that Hotlines Europe represents.
- Can work under pressure and against demanding sales targets and objectives.
- A self-motivated and driven individual.
- First class communicator with experience in tele sales.
We are looking for a Product Manager to ensure the smooth flow of product information from our suppliers through to delivery at our trade customers! Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Great, please read on…
What will you be doing?
This role will ensure our forecasting, commercial set up, delivery management and availability is being fully maximised. You will ensure the business is managing stock held within the business and it’s being effectively managed within the business KPI’s and action plans.
You will also:
- Manage the product range set up across our supplier base which includes pricing, commercials, product data set up and delivery compliance information.
- Work with the sales team and broader business agreeing annual sales forecasts and intake planning schedules.
- Review stock and sales reports from internal systems to ensure stock being managed within defined KPIs.
- Monthly B&M reviews to action any challenges and to identify sales opportunities.
- Update the sales team on new product / brand availability / deliveries to maximise sales opportunities.
- Liaise with brands to ensure key product launch schedules are tied into marketing, sales, and buying calendars.
- Maintain ordering, intake, promotional and launch planning schedules.
What experience would we like you to have?
- Experience in a product management, buying or merchandising role.
- Understanding and use of WSSI reporting.
- Understand the product value chain.
- Strong with spreadsheets and Excel
- Highly numeric and commercial.
- Strong communicator and ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
Who are Hotlines?
Hotlines is a group of passionate industry professionals with a shared interest in providing quality products and premium customer service. We share a passion for cycling and are driven by a desire to improve the cycling experience for consumers and our valued dealer base. Everyone compliments the team and influences their part of the company; we pride ourselves on working hard and enjoying what we do. Join us at this exciting time of growth.
What do we do?
Hotlines is a distributor of premium goods to the cycling industry in the UK and Worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing quick and efficient service and expert product knowledge. We are the exclusive UK distributor for many of the leading brands within the cycling industry. If you work hard, love cycling and show this enthusiasm day to day, we are looking for you…