We are currently recruiting for a Bike enthusiast to join the Hotlines team in South Queensferry.
The Sales and Tech Advisor is a key role that delivers sales, technical support and targeted promotional / brand sell in. The primary function of this role is to ensure our independent dealer network has a head office contact to ensure all sales orders, queries and technical support can be managed.
A proactive sales approach through outbound calls schedules via call plans to deliver pre-defined territory sales targets. Selling across all brands, promotions and supporting the Field Sales Reps with follow up calls and prospecting.
The Sales and Tech Advisor will also be on hand to provide technical assistance, ensuring our dealers receive best in class product support and advice.
Hotlines is the distribution business owned by Wiggle CRC. We manage over 30 bike brands and supply all of the key retailers in the UK and some foreign territories. Hotlines offers our brands a full service which includes sales, logistics, warranty and brand development / marketing. In addition to our 3rd party brand partners we also distribute the Wiggle CRC house brands to the wider market
- Sales – ensuring outbound sales calls are made against a pre-determined call plan.
- Brand and Promotions Focus – delivering outbound sales support for any new brand sell in initiative and product promotions to help achieve the overall sales target.
- Order Processing – managing all inbound orders and placing all orders onto the order management system.
- Technical Support – being the first point of contact for any product specific question and technical support.
- Area of Expertise – this role will also include the management of a specific area of expertise. This could include product category expertise, operational expertise or systems.
- Events – support at dealer demo and launch/sales events.
- Meeting sales targets
- Outbound call targets
- Door / brand listing targets achieved
- Targets relating to specific areas of expertise
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- Technical expertise within the bike sector.
- A passion for the products and brands that Hotlines Europe represents.
- Can work under pressure and against demanding sales targets and objectives.
- A self-motivated and driven individual.
- First class communicator with experience in tele sales.