Terms & Conditions
By using the Hotlines website, you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- You use the hotlines-uk.com website at your own risk.
- Hotlines does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- While we always strive to provide you with accurate information, we will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on our website, or for any failure to update them.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Logos and trade names on the hotlines-uk.com website is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Hotlines.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become Hotlines’ property.
- The hotlines-uk.com website is subject to UK law.
- Any existing links to third parties are not to be deemed as an endorsement by Hotlines, and Hotlines assumes no responsibility for the content or use of these third party websites.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org