WTB Moto Race Tyre
Do you believe in come backs? We do. The Moto is an aggressive square lugged tire designed to navigate through mud, rocks and loose soil. Developed and inspired by throttle twisters, the Moto has exceptional traction with stiff outside knobs so you can lean into turns with confidence and a dirt eating grin.
WTB Moto Race Tyre Technologies:
- DNA Rubber Race Compound: Our proprietary 60a durometer rubber Race ound offers the ideal mix of rolling efficiency and traction for XC and trail riding applications. DNA rubber is renowned for being versatile and long lasting.
- Super Track DNA Rubber Compound: This 50a durometer rubber compound provides planted-to-the-ground traction. Super Track DNA boosts confidence and improves handling in steep, loose conditions.
WTB Moto Race Tyre Specifications:
- Usage: Cross Country / All Mountain
- Conditions: Wet to dry, loose to rough
- Size: 26" x 2.1" or 2.3"
- ETRTO: 50-559 or 54-559
- Tyres Section Width: 50 or 54
- Tyre Overall Width: 50 or 54
- Weight: 610g or 800g
- Race ound: DNA (62A) or Super Track (50A)
- Casing: 27 tpi or 60 tpi
- Bead: Aramid