Gloworm X2 Lightset (G2.0)
Gloworm X2 Lightset (G2.0)
The X2 Lightset (G2.0) from Gloworm is ideal for off-road riding, touring adventures far from home and cycling in low light conditions and bad weather. It provides 2000-lumens of illumination and a 4-hour battery runtime at full power - giving you exceptional visibility when travelling fast along single track trails, gravel routes and tow paths. And although it's ideal for off-road riding, it can be easily adjusted to suit all riding situations via the Gloworm Link mobile app.
The perfect bike light has evolved. The Gloworm X2 is now ready to tackle the roughest trails and longest nights with a 2000 lumen output and 4 hours run time – making it the perfect companion for some serious nocturnal adventures. With the Gloworm Link mobile app, you can customise your light levels to suit your exact needs or simply plug and play. The Gloworm X2 (G2.0) is our most robust X2 yet, with a polycarbonate shell battery, fatigue-resistant/detachable cable and waterproof rating. You can take this light anywhere and everywhere and it will keep coming back for more.
Gloworm Link Mobile App
Gloworm Link makes the customisation of your light simple and convenient. The link allows you to select between 1 and 4 light levels and the type of light pattern for each level- Fixed or flashing. You can program the intensity of the fixed beam from 1-100% or choose from one of three flashing patterns. Link will also provide current battery charge and diagnostic information.
The Gloworm universal mounting system provides unrivalled flexibility, allowing your light to be mounted to the helmet, bike or even head strap.
Each Gloworm light features optics that can be changed to suit the preferences of the rider. Depending on the intended, changing the optics in a light can greatly improve the overall user experience. For extra convenience, each light set features a selection of optics/alternative optics.
The cables used on Gloworm Lights have been developed in conjunction with a specialist cable manufacturer. Cables on electronic equipment are an inherent weak point – so we created our cable to reduce this inherency and give your product a longer usable life. Paired with the fatigue-resistant cable, are our new rubberized strain reliefs, designed to protect the cable as it enters the light. The combination of both components creates the perfect solution for cable protection in a high use outdoor environment.
Gloworm's wireless button, the TX, is the ultimate in convenience and ease of use. Using RF technology, a rider can control one or more lights from a single remote. Additionally, control can be independent (one button for each light) or synchronised – enabling control of one or both lights without the rider needing to lift their hands from the bar. Safety, Convenience and Efficiency.
Each Gloworm Light features the ability to customise the light levels. While our lights have default settings and are ready to go out of the box, they can also be modified to suit your individual needs. Default programming features Low, Medium and High light levels, however, if this doesn’t work for you then it’s a relatively simple process to customise the light levels for your needs.
- Low (20%) / Medium (70%) / High (100%)
- Special mode: Disrupted flash pattern
- A special mode is activated by double-clicking the button when the light is off. This allows the user to conduct any outdoor activity without having to cycle through the special mode and having an interruption of a steady light beam. The light is turned off by holding the button for appx 2 seconds.
- 2000 Lumens (Real, not theoretical output)
- Gloworm Link Mobile App Compatible
- 456g total system weight with battery pack/regular cable (Light 79g)
- Light Dimensions 29 x 49 x 38mm (HxWxD)
- Waterproof to IP67
- 2 x Cree XHP 35.2 emitters
- 2 optic system (1 x spot/1 x Honeycomb installed)
- 4hr runtime on Maximum power
- 4hr battery charge (with 20W Charger)
- Wireless TX Remote
- Power Pack 10 (10000 mAH Lithium Ion Fast Charge Battery)
- OLED Display on Power Pack
- Power Bank Capability
- Overheat Protection
Note: the G2.0 lights are not compatible with G1.0 batteries
- X2 Light Head (G2.0)
- Power Pack 10
- 20W USB C Fast Charger
- Power Cable Regular and Large
- Universal Light Mount
- Universal Helmet Mount
- 35mm QR Bar Mount with Adapter for 31.8mm
- Spare Optics (Spot/Honeycomb/Wide)
- Hex Tool (3mm/2mm/1.5mm)
- USB C Adapter for Power Pack
- USB Type A Adapter for Power Pack
- Velcro for Helmet Mounting
- Velcro for Battery Mounting
- TX Remote (G2.0)