Leatt Junior MTB Gravity 4.0 Pants
Leatt Junior MTB Gravity 4.0 Pants<
Created for hard-charging riders, the Leatt Junior MTB Gravity 4.0 Pants are built tough but offer superb flexibility too. Downhill races, enduros and testing trails are where they excel.
The 360-degree seamless stretch construction of the Junior MTB Gravity 4.0 Pants allows you to get low and aggressive, moving and manoeuvering with ease, reacting to anything the trail throws at you. The pre-curved fit is tailored for an attacking riding stance too. And there's also space for knee pads - just what you need when you're intent on pushing your riding envelope further, faster and higher. To the shins, brush guards also add protection from trailside overgrowth.
Wet trails and muddy splashes are no problem, thanks to the dirt, water and stain-resistant fabric coating. Meanwhile, to the seat panel, Leatt deploys a 3-layer waterproof breathable laminated material for even greater wet-weather comfort. Multi-row reinforced stitching delivers outstanding trail-ready toughness while the moto-buckle fastening gives easy adjustability and a super-secure fit. Lock-in and launch yourself down any trail.
For those of you who love to test your limits in downhill races, enduros or on the steepest local trails, the Junior MTB Gravity 4.0 Pants won't let you down when it comes to their performance.
- Materials:95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Breathable and comfortable 360-degree seamless stretch pants
- Pre-curved riding fit with space for knee pads
- Dirt, water and stain-resistant fabric coating
- Rear waist pocket with soft-touch liner for phone storage + Hip pockets with key loop
- Shin brush guards for added protection
- 3-layer waterproof breathable laminated seat panel
- Multi-row reinforced stitching
- YKK Japan top quality zippers
- Moto buckle fastening for a secure fit and easy dressing
- Anti-odor MoistureCool mesh lining
- Colour: Black
- Clothing Size: XL, S, M, L
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult