We are currently recruiting for Bike enthusiasts to join our Hotlines team in Edinburgh.
Customer Support Coordinator | Permanent | Full time | Edinburgh
The role of Customer Support Coordinator is to assist the Operations & Warranty Manager in ensuring our customers warranty returns, special orders, technical questions, and shipping queries are managed and processed in an efficient manner.
The Customer Support Coordinator will manage any shipping queries, through liaison both with our logistics team, warehouse, and parcel couriers; providing our customers with timely updates on their deliveries, and also provide solutions and information on any delays or shortages.
This role will manage the returns process; both customer returns to our own warehouse, and also submitting warranty claims to our suppliers, including monitoring of inbound supplier credits.
As a technically proficient team member the Customer Support Coordinator will be the first point of contact for tech queries, with a rapid transition to becoming an expert in certain categories and brands.
This role will support internal functions and will also be customer facing therefore a high degree of customer service and excellent communication skills are required both internally and externally.
- Manage all delivery, shipping and tracking queries presented by our internal sales team or customers
- Process and ship all special orders and parts
- Process all product returns ensuring correctly logged
- Submit warranty claims with our suppliers using their warranty claims processes to ensure we can return / claim for all faulty goods returned to us
- Answer any technical questions put forward by the sales and tech team (or investigate and find the answers)
- Become a technical expert in key product areas / brands to become the first point of contact for our sales team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Has broad bike mechanic experience including all aspects of modern MTB, Road and E-bikes
- Has good knowledge of the latest bike technology and trends
- Experienced administrator
- Likely to have worked in a customer facing role within a bike retailer or distributor
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of technical expertise
- Good level of experience with Microsoft packages
Tech & Sales Advisor | Permanent | Full time | Edinburgh
The Sales and Tech Advisor is a key role that delivers sales, technical support and targeted promotional / brand sell in. The primary function of this role is to ensure our independent dealer network has a head office contact to ensure all sales orders, queries and technical support can be managed.
A proactive sales approach through outbound calls schedules via call plans to deliver pre-defined territory sales targets. Selling across all brands, promotions and supporting the Field Sales Reps with follow up calls and prospecting.
The Sales and Tech Advisor will also be on hand to provide technical assistance, ensuring our dealers receive best in class product support and advice.
- Sales – ensuring outbound sales calls are made against a pre-determined call plan.
- Brand and Promotions Focus – delivering outbound sales support for any new brand sell in initiative and product promotions to help achieve the overall sales target.
- Order Processing – managing all inbound orders and placing all orders onto the order management system.
- Technical Support – being the first point of contact for any product specific question and technical support.
- Area of Expertise – this role will also include the management of a specific area of expertise. This could include product category expertise, operational expertise or systems.
- Events – support at dealer demo and launch/sales events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have experience working in a high performing sales culture.
- Technical expertise within the bike sector.
- A passion for the products and brands that Hotlines Europe represents.
- Can work under pressure and against demanding sales targets and objectives.
- A self-motivated and driven individual.
- First class communicator with experience in telesales.
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Hotlines & WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.