Nukeproof Territory Sales Agent - Germany
Hotlines Europe, the worldwide distributor of Nukeproof, is looking for a self-employed Territory Sales Agent to help us capitalise on the rapidly growing international demand for Nukeproof bikes, component, and accessories.
Nukeproof is a forward-thinking mountain bike brand with three EWS championships to its name. Designed for riders, by riders, we need an active and passionate individual who can grow with us in our global ambitions.
You will be responsible for presenting Nukeproof products and services to dealers and creating a well selected network of stockists. You will identify suitable demo/test event opportunities and make recommendations on how best to capitalise on territory opportunities.
As the link between our dealers and the brand, Hotlines will provide you with the product, advice and support you need, with a strong renumeration package to reward success.
This is a self-employed part time role that can be added to your existing, complimentary brand portfolio, or as part of another role you hold within the mountain bike industry.
Supported from our UK office, we have agents in France and Italy successfully carrying out the same role. We are eager to hear from anyone who is confident they can do the same in Germany.
• Be a spokesperson for Nukeproof, understand the brand and love the product.
• Grow business with a network of existing dealers.
• Identify the best new accounts. Set a plan to target in priority order.
• Present new products and act as a primary contact for all information.
• Identify any business challenges and opportunities which could improve sales.
• Attend dealers demo days, races and events.
• Provide feedback on consumer perception and interest.
• Recommend product placements in magazine, social media etc.
• Work closely with the internal sales team to understand and exceed sales objectives.
• Understand the sales process, availability and work with the internal sales team to cross-sell where necessary.
• Collaborate with agents from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach.
• A product expert with energy and enthusiasm for MTB.
• Passion for riding and enjoys attending races, events and demos.
• Experience as an agent or sales representative.
• Familiarity with the cycling industry
• German and English speaker
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently, with a proven track record in sales
• Love the Nukeproof brand #itsanattitude
• A set monthly retainer
• Commission on sales into dealers
• All expenses covered for travel, accommodation, and event costs
• The world’s best bikes to ride.
Nukeproof is in incredible shape globally. Love the bikes, sell with success, enjoy the ride.
If you’re interested in what we’ve said, and you love Nukeproof products, e-mail us on email@example.com
We’ll need a CV and a covering letter explaining what you do, how Nukeproof fits into this, and why you are perfect for the role.